|Academic Plan of Study Outlines||Major GPA Form||Depth and Technical Electives|
Computer Engineering - Degree Requirements
The following plan of study became effective for all students entering under the Fall 2016 program and thereafter. Standing Seniors* who entered the program prior to Fall 2016 and have decided to follow the old curriculum should consult earlier versions of the UNC Charlotte Undergraduate Catalog available online or contact the ECE department.
The degree requirements are:
|Computer Engineering Requirements||50|
|Depth Elective Requirements****||9|
|Technical Elective Requirements****||9|
****For the Technical Elective Requirement, students should choose:
- Two courses (6 credit hours) from any 4000 level or higher ECGR course (can NOT be required in your curriculum)
- One course (3 credit hours) may be chosen from any 3000 level or higher ECGR, MATH, PHYS, or ITCS course that is not a Computer Engineering degree requirement.
- ECGR 4090 Spec Topics (approved case-by-case)
- ECGR 4103 Applied Computer Graphics
- ECGR 4111 Control Systems Theory I
- ECGR 4123 Analog/Digit Communication
- ECGR 4131 Linear Integrated Electronics
- ECGR 4146 Introduction to VHDL
- ECGR 4161 Introduction to Robotics
- ECGR 4181 Computer Arithmetic
- ECGR 4187 Data Communications
- ECGR 4422 Random Processes
- ITCS 2214 Data Structures
Note: All non-elective freshmen year courses must be completed with C or better prior to enrolling in any junior level courses.
When completing this form, you must complete all required fields (in red) and any other fields for completed courses such as specifying elective courses
The above electives became effective for all students entering the program under the Fall 2016 curriculum and thereafter.