Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. Ohio State University, 2003
- M.S. Ohio State University, 2000
- M.Eng Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India, 1997
- B.Eng Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India, 1996
- Design and Engineering of System Software for Cloud and Edge Computing Systems
- Application of Deep Learning in Computer Systems
- Cyber security
- Ravindran, and A. George, “Edge Datastore for Distributed Vision Analytics”, “An Edge Datastore Architecture For Latency-Critical Distributed Machine Vision Applications”, USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Edge Computing, Boston, July 2018.
- A. Ravindran, and T. Vincent, “Thrifty: A Machine Learning Based Feedforward-Feedback Optimal Control Runtime System for Power-Efficient Latency-Critical Systems”, 12th International Workshop on Feedback Computing, Columbus, July 2017.
- G. Cao and A. Ravindran, “Energy Efficient Real-Time Computing through Cross-Layer Predictive Control”, 9th International Workshop on Feedback Computing, Philadelphia, June 2014.