Electrical and Computer Engineering
Lab Manager and Lecturer
- Ph.D Mississippi State University 2008
- MSEE University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez 2004
- BSEE University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez 2001
- High Voltage Engineering
- Electrical transients in power systems
- Condition monitoring and diagnostics of electric power equipment
- Modeling and simulation of electric power equipment
- Design, development and validation of undergraduate laboratory experiences
- A. Nasipuri, R. Cox, J. M. Conrad, L. Van der Zel, B. Rodriguez, and R. McKosky,"Design considerations for a large-scale wireless sensor network for substation monitoring", Proceedings of IEEE SenseApp'10, pages 882-889, October, 2010.
- R. Kale, N. Singh, H. Alasti, A. Nasipuri, R. Cox, J. Conrad, L. Van der Zel, B. Rodriguez, R. McKosky, and J. Graziano,"Design and Implementation of a Wireless Node for Advances Sensor Processing and Network Integration", Proceedings of the IEEE Southeast Conference (SoutheastCon), March 18-21, 2010, pp. 390-393.
- A. Nasipuri, H. Alasti, P. Puthran, R. Cox, J. Conrad, L. Van der Zel, B. Rodriguez,"Vibration Sensing for Equipment's Health Monitoring in Power Substations using Wireless Sensors", Proceedings of the IEEE Southeast Conference (SoutheastCon), March 18-21, 2010, pp. 268-271.