Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. University of Texas at Dallas 2016
- M.S. Mississippi State University, 2012
- B.S. Beijing Forestry University, 2009
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Image and Video Processing
- Hyperspectral Image Analysis
- R. Hou, C. Chen, and M. Shah, “An End-to-end 3D Convolutional Neural Network for Action Detection and Segmentation in Videos,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), 2018, https://arxiv.org/abs/1712.01111
- W. Sultani, C. Chen, and M. Shah, “Real-world Anomaly Detection in Surveillance Videos,” IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2018.
- R. Hou, C. Chen, and M. Shah, “Tube Convolutional Neural Network (T-CNN) for Action Detection in Videos,” International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2017.
- Y. Tian, C. Chen, and M. Shah, “Cross-View Image Matching for Geo-localization in Urban Environments,” IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2017.
- C. Chen, M. Liu, B. Zhang, J. Han, J. Jiang and H. Liu, “3D Action Recognition Using Multi-temporal Depth Motion Maps and Fisher Vector,” International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2016.
- C. Chen, R. Jafari, and N. Kehtarnavaz, “Improving Human Action Recognition Using Fusion of Depth Camera and Inertial Sensors,” IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, 2015.