Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. Northeastern University, Boston, USA, 2014
- M.S. Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2008
- B.S. Sharif University of Technology
- Real-time embedded vision
- Domain-Specific Computing (DSC)
- Mobile-Edge Computing (MEC)
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Novel architecture for emerging deep learning and machine learning algorithms
- A. Momeni, H. Tabkhi, G. Schirner and D. Kaeli, " Hardware thread reordering to boost OpenCL throughput on FPGAs", International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD), Phoenix (AZ), Oct. 2016.
- N. Teimouri, H. Tabkhi and G. Schirner, "Improving Scalability of CMPs with Dense ACCs Coverage", IEEE Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), Dresden, Germany, Mar. 2016.
- H. Tabkhi, R. Bushey and G. Schirner, "Conceptual Abstraction Levels (CALs) for Managing Design Complexity of Market-Oriented MPSoCs", Elsevier Journal of Microprocessors and Microsystems, vol.39, no.8, pp. 704-719, Nov. 2015.
- H. Tabkhi, R. Bushey and G. Schirner, "Function-Level Processor (FLP): A High Performance, Minimal Bandwidth, Low Power Architecture for Market-Oriented MPSoCs", IEEE Embedded Systems Letters, vol.6, no.4, pp.65-68, Dec. 2014.
- H. Tabkhi and G. Schirner, "Application-Guided Power Gating Reducing Register File Static Power", IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (TVLSI), vol.22, no.12, pp.2513-2526, Dec. 2014.
- H. Tabkhi, R. Bushey and G. Schirner, "Function-Level Processor (FLP): Raising Efficiency by Operating at Function Granularity for Market-Oriented MPSoCs", IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP), Zurich, Switzerland, Jun. 2014.