Electrical and Computer Engineering
Professor and CpE Associate Chair
- Ph.D. North Carolina State University, 1992
- M.S. North Carolina State University, 1987
- B.S.C.S. University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign, 1984
- Computer Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Benjamin B. Rhoades, and James M. Conrad, “A Novel Terrain Topology Classification and Navigation for an Autonomous CAN Based All-Terrain Vehicle”, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE SoutheastCon, St. Petersburg, FL, April 2018.
- James M. Conrad, Drew Polly, Ian Binns, and Bob Algozzine, “Student Perceptions of a Summer Robotics Camp Experience”, The Clearing House: A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas, pp. 1-9, 2018. doi: 10.1080/00098655.2018.1436819.
- Aishwarya A. Panchpor, Sam L. Shue and James M. Conrad, “A Survey of Methods for Mobile Robot Localization and Mapping in Dynamic Indoor Environments”, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Engineering Systems, Vijayawada, India, pp. 138-144, January 2018.
- James M. Conrad, Embedded Systems: An Introduction Using the Renesas RX63N Microcontroller, ISBN 978-1-935772-94-1, Micriµm Press, Weston, FL, 2014.
- James M. Conrad and Jonathan W. Mills, Stiquito(tm) for Beginners: An Introduction to Robotics, ISBN 0-8186-7514-4, 192 pages, Wiley Books and IEEE Computer Society Press: Los Alamitos, CA, 1999.