Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B. Eng, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China, 2006
- M. Eng, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China, 2009
- Ph. D, New Jersey Institute of Technology, New Jersey, USA, 2015
- Big data driven network design and optimization
- Green communications and networking, renewable energy powered wireless networks
- Internet of Things, wearable networked devices and systems, Device-to-Device proximity services
- Mobile networking and Heterogeneous networks: small cells and content delivery acceleration
- Network and system security
- Tao Han and Nirwan Ansari, “Traffic Load Balancing Framework for Software-defined Radio Access Networks Powered by Hybrid Energy Sources”, accepted for publication in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking.
- Tao Han and Nirwan Ansari, “Powering Mobile Networks with Green Energy”, IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, vol.21, no.1, pp.90,96, February 2014.
- Tao Han and Nirwan Ansari, “Enabling Mobile Traffic Offloading via Energy Spectrum Trading”, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol.13, no.6, pp.3317,3328, June 2014.
- Tao Han and Nirwan Ansari, “On Optimizing Green Energy Utilization for Cellular Networks with Hybrid Energy Supplies”, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol.12, no.8, pp.3872-3882, August 2013.
- Tao Han, Nirwan Ansari, M. Wu, and H.H. Yu, “On Accelerating Content Delivery in Mobile Networks”, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol.15, no.3, pp.1314-1333, Third Quarter 2013.