We are preparing our graduates to achieve:
1. Successful careers in industry and/or success in post-baccalaureate studies as evidenced by
- Being valuable contributors to their employers
- Career satisfaction.
- Professional visibility through publications, presentations, recognitions, and awards.
- Promotions in their chosen professions.
- Advanced degrees earned.
2. Abilities to contribute to the betterment of society and the world as evidenced by
- Good citizenship by engaging in engineering practice that values integrity and ethical conduct.
- Useful inventions.
- Entrepreneurial activities.
- Active involvement in the education of others, locally or globally.